Your Cart Is Empty!
West Lothian - 40 Favourite Walks
Midway between Glasgow and Edinburgh on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, West Lothian has a surprising number of country parks, craggy hills and wildlife havens and is home to several prehistoric burial sites, ruined castles and palaces and stately homes as well as the remains of the Antonine Wall, the Roman Empire's northernmost frontier. Although the area is predominantly rural there were also extensive coal, iron and shale oil miming operations in the 18th and 19th centuries wihich left behind distintive red spoil heaps or bings, as they are known in Scotland, and the Union Canal which linked Falkirk to the capital via some of the county's most inpressive aqueducts.
Author: Douglas Milne
Publisher: P Mountain
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Always place your candle/burner/tealight holder/ tealight spinner on a heat resistant surface
- Never place your candle in reach of children or animals
- Never place your candles near fabrics or curtains
- Never place a candle on a shelf or in a confined space
- Always ensure the candle is extinguished completely
- Never move a burning candle - allow to cool completely before moving it's location